PHOTOGRAPHIC THEMES
Investigate each one of these themes with a single photograph (or a series of images). These words are very broad for a reason...I’d like to you showcase personal thoughts, feelings, and emotions through a static image. Each student will utilize their own notions of the word and their photographic knowledge in this assignment. In the end you will create an abstracted portrait of yourself taking a more concept-based approach to your art.
· Students are encouraged to use whatever photographic tool they use to capture images for this project (cell phone, DSLR, etc.)
· Shots can be candid or set-up depending on the nature of your idea
Theme
|
Photo
|
Reason
|
1. Anger
|
my brother most siblings fight and he sure make me angry. but sometimes he's cool.
| |
2. Power
|
a car engine in the car world or a stance car is power
| |
3. Gross
|
taking a bad pictures
| |
4. Calm
|
taking a photo I think is really good.
| |
5. Compassion
|
all different types of cars but they call come together and look really nice.
| |
6. Authority
|
old picture but authority is my mom
| |
7. Pride
|
in my option I think street art is pride to people are expression
there selfs. | |
8. Mysterious
|
a train track its like life you have to make choices and you never know where you will end up it may of been a bad choice or good ones.
| |
9. Wisdom
| ||
10. Love
|
taking photos of car I truly love due to its what kind of photography I want to get into.
| |
11. Lazy
|
days that you don't do anything and just lay in bed
| |
12. Temptation
|
stealing these rims due to they so nice and also the cars due to there all so nice.
| |
13. Happiness
|
spending time with my brother because I don't really see him.
| |
14. Growth
|
how Vans grew from there company in 1966 to now
| |
15. Memories
|
going to car shows ( car show 2 weeks ago)
| |
16. Noise
|
exhaust from stances cars (after market exhaust)
| |
17. Diversity
|
at car shows there is a range of all different types of car rims and its all about the owners decision some may be tasteful others may not be.
| |
18. Dangerous
|
skateboarding
im not very good so I'm kinda afraid to cause I ain't tryna fall. | |
19. Hope
| ||
20. Truth
| ||
21. Patriotic
| ||
22. Sad
| ||
23. Terrifying
|
the buildings will just collapes.
| |
24. Abandoned
| ||
25. Courage
|
to take a good photo for the person
|















No comments:
Post a Comment