Sarah Bellis
Sarah was super easy to work with. I feel like Sarahs personality is that she's a little shy, happy, doesn't really talk so a little quick. she was super easy to work with I didn't have any problems she expressed her self she knew how to angle herself for the lights and I feel like it ended up being really good and wasn't difficult at all. the portraits identify the first one that she is shy, the second one that she's happy, after that the third one is the same happy, fourth the same, and finally that she's could be sad sometimes or that she thinks about things a lot due to how her hands are placed and also how her head is down. during this project these photos pretty much told me a little about who Bella is and how her personality is.
I feel like I did a good job on capturing how Bella is and what her personality is. It was kinda a struggle for me because I don't really use a B&W background but after I edited the photos they came together really good in my option.





Glad you got a chance to work a bit differently with this project.
ReplyDelete