Monday, September 17, 2018

selfie upgrade













This is a picture I took of my one pair of Jordans. They are Jordan 1 Royal Blues I like collection shoes and I wear some of them I don't really wear theses do to there worth $300 on Stockx which is a selling hyped stuff website and there pretty much ds which means they aren't worn but they been worne like 4 times. and I try to not have any unnatural light and try to just have natural like from the sun hit the shoes.





from Super Cars on State Street this weekend of a Porsche and showed some of the road because thats the whole journey of the car and I turned the brightness up a little due to it was in the shade.



so this was always at Super Cars On State Street of a Ferrari infant of the capital so I use a 35mm f2.4   I put it on f2.4 so the car was mostly the only thing that was in focus and a little bit of the capital was too.





same car a Supra I use the same lens 35mm and used the same setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

multiple