My thoughts on this project was its gonna be cool. Due to it shows who I am as a person and the things make me feel for example anger my brother. It just represents who I am as a person and thats pretty cool.
My favorite photos are the vans shirt one it really plain but it turned out pretty good on how I edited it with the paint brush to make the white stripes it makes me feel kinda hope due to if I ever make a company to if I don't do good to always push forward and pursue what my passion is, also with the photo of my brother just a simple portrait but I edited it to make it have a feel of him behind some type of bars and there was a light shining down on him but it was just the paint brush tool it makes me feel the emotion angry due to its my brother and we fight sometimes. after that is the picture of the car rims I put tempting in for that due to there really nice rims but they are super expensive.
the end result Im not a big fan of it because I like raw photos with a little bit of editing. I think if you do combine photos together it just kinda ruins the photo that you took and it doesn't catch your eye as much as a photo like the combined on and how it catches eyes but I just think a slightly edited photo if done right looks better.
I think the project really reps who I am as a person due to all the 25 photos that I put in and can show case you I am as a person.


No comments:
Post a Comment