there both similar due to its a photo of myself and also they both kinda represent the same things there different from someone else took it and also I feel like it kinda shows who I am a little better as a person then the selfie does.
I like the portrait way better do to it was shot on a real camera so better quality and also it shows my whole face I don't really do selfies with my whole face so it was kinda weird but I feel like the portrait is better.
I like color due to I feel ike it can show case someone in a way on who they are and how they are different from everyone else due to a black and white everyone looks kinda the same.
taking my own photo i just take a quick one and don't really do anything to it, but a portrait it takes time to make the person look good and its more fun when someone else takes photos of you vs yourself taking one.
the quality of the portrait is so much better due to its a camera vs a photo camera and a phone camera isn't really meant to take good quality photos vs a DSLR and there meant to.
I feel like they should pick one or the other due to show case who they are and how they can make a photo basically come to life on how the persons personality is and a portrait is a good way to do so.

No comments:
Post a Comment